[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rovers for Sale Listing

Stephen JC Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Mon Feb 6 16:37:16 GMT 2006

Hello George,

We (Glen W., Steve M. and I) are in the process of revising and
revamping the RSTCA (Rover Saloon Touring Club of America) website
which will include a page of Rovers for sale. Please send me any
listings (text) and pictures (.jpg or .gif) you have including contact
information and I will add to the page.

I should have a beta version of the new site up within a couple of
weeks.

Regards,
Stephen Beer
Milan, NY