[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Rims / thanks

George Phelps mrpink703 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 15:07:52 GMT 2006

Glen Wilson unearthed a fourth SD1 rim for me, so I
have that taken care of, thanks to all who responded.
Also, thanks Kent for the tip about the different
sized studs.  I will investigate.  Thanks again to
all.

In closing - if anyone is interested in one or two
2000TCs in Maryland, let me know.  I wouldn't mind
shifting them as I would really like to concentrate on
the 3500s.  Thanks again.

George
p6_rover at yahoo.com
(an email from which I still cannot post to Rovernet,
despite un and re subcribing, strange)