[ROVERNET - UK] RE: [ROVERNET- duplicated messages

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 16:45:43 GMT 2006

Peter,
I looked into the Rovernet membership records and
there is no clue that something would cause trouble.
Your address <peterm at arach.net.au> is shown.  Did you
ever use another address?

I looked at the headers in this message and it seems
like it is Plain Text (OK for the server).

Why don't you send a message to the Rovernet
(incidently that's where I'm reading THIS message)
with a CC to me.

Are your duplicate messages appearing on the same
computer? Have you set up two identical accounts on
the same email software? Are you having something
forwarded?

If you only have ONE email address registered with the
Rovernet server, it will only send one copy to your
one address.  Otherwise others would be making the
same complaint.  Good hunting.

Eric

--- Peter Mitchell <peterm at arach.net.au> wrote:

> Hello Eric
>
> I am still receiving duplicated messages and I am
> unable to post to the
> list.
>
> Appreciate your help.
>
> Kind regards