[ROVERNET - UK] This weekend's wrenching

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 15:45:36 GMT 2006

--- Ali Al-Abbasi <alialabbasi at hotmail.com> wrote:

> All
>
> My 3500S is finally in primer.
> http://www.w108.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40
>
> All the best
>
> Al
Al, nicely done! You've more guts than I. Holidays
have delayed any progress on my own car. Still torn
between painting it myself or just getting
"professionals" to do it. Logistics are preventing me
from towing/driving the car the 10 miles to the shop
as is the confidence in them to get the lines right
since it will be duo tone. The costs are about $1200
right now for duo tone with no extra work, that will
cost more of course.

I'm looking forward to seeing your car painted. Thanks
for the update.

      roland
DL650
  Rover P5