[ROVERNET - UK] RE: rovernet Digest, Vol 49, Issue 32

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Mon Dec 25 02:13:14 GMT 2006

Thanks, Kent,

    And its interesting to think of the many traditions our Roverly People
around the world may have.  For some of you its already Christmas Day.  Here
in Florida, USA, we just celebrated tonight with people of Christian, Pagan,
and Native American tradition, to name a few, for whom this season has
meaning.  We read Christian stories and sang favorite old Christmas Carols,
but there were songs of other traditions, too.
    I'm thankful for the diversity in this global Rover group.

Hank