[ROVERNET - UK] Moving to texas

Ali Al-Abbasi alialabbasi at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 02:56:08 GMT 2006

Hello Richard,

Thanks for the welcome. As a former resident of Texas, I can add that there
where a couple of Rover SD1's in a breakers yard in Arlington (Called
Apache) as of two years ago.

I'll look forward to meeting you when I'm in Dallas. I'm already working out
a get together with some of the MG members in the DFW area at the Flying
Saucer in Addison. I'll be able to get details closer to the time.

All the best

Al