[ROVERNET - UK] Help!!!! Rover V8 Motor Question

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 18 18:20:54 GMT 2006

Another Very Reasonable source of Rover V8 parts is Victoria British, who
sell TR8 parts very reasonably; which are generally the same as 1980SD1.
Call and ask them to send you a catalogue. Just don't expect them to answer
questions; so do your homework, before ordering. They are order takers, but
are glad  to send out catalogues.James Dean