[ROVERNET - UK] Help!!!! Rover V8 Motor Question

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 00:52:36 GMT 2006

Hi all,
Hope you and your famalies are having a wonderful
Christmas.

I am having to take my V8 motor apart because I have a
intake or exhaust valve that is burnt and I need to
ask some question:

1. Are the valves on the 70 V8 the same as the 61-63
Buick heads?

2. Are the head gaskets you get from Fel-Pro, as long
as they are the metals ones, will be correct and how
bout the intake pan gasket?

3. Its been 20 something years since I have been into
one of these motors, any poiters that yall would like
to add that I would need to know about?

4. If I have to get new valves, where in America or
Canada can I get intake and exhaust valves?

Thanks in advance for your help and look forward to
hearing from you all
Cheers
David Sheuring
Lillington, NC