[ROVERNET - UK] P6 choke cable

Tomas Börjeson tmastaff at tripnet.se
Fri Dec 15 17:48:32 GMT 2006

Hi,

The "hold" comes from the shape of the stiff
first part of the wire behind the handle and the
hole in the fixing. If it doesn't hold this is
worn. I've had this problem myself and it is very
difficult to do anything about it. The only
reliable fix is a new cable. They are available,
even if you may get one with the wrong handle
shape. (On my P6 Rovers I have had at least four different variants.)

Tomas