[ROVERNET - UK] China

Winchester, Miles Miles.Winchester at ArvinMeritor.com
Thu Dec 14 02:39:01 GMT 2006

I wouldn't worry too much about made in China. We will soon see Chinese made
Rovers and MGs on the road once the modified k-series engine replacement
passes emission testing.

Miles

-----Original Message-----
From: rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com
[mailto:rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com]
Sent: Thursday, 14 December 2006 13:26
To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] short Mechanic advice video (slightly off
color)

LOL..Glad you enjoyed the clip :)   I was wondering if I was kicked off
rovernet...the site has been dead ever since I sent the link..LOL

 BTW...I was considering getting a distrubitorship for the stuff but it's
made in China ...you know what I mean...Child labor and all that terrible
crap, so maybe I will have to mix up a bit for personal use here at home.

.

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of ArvinMeritor, Inc., its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its “Confidential” status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.