[ROVERNET - UK] Rover TC Series 2 question/

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Fri Dec 8 12:06:45 GMT 2006

Hi Rudiger
               I'm looking at a different James Taylor book, "The Rover
Classics 1934-1977". On page 142 he states totals as TC Federal -238 so I
wonder which one is correct??? same author different figures? a question of
sixteen more in my book.  The book was first published in 1983 the ISBN 0
900549 75 0 how do we confirm the correct number.
                                          Regards Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/