[ROVERNET - UK] Rover TC Series 2 question/

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Fri Dec 8 12:13:25 GMT 2006

Hi Steve
            thanks for the info, I'm very excited as I wait for my TC to
arrive from Ottawa. This will be the first series 2 I have owned and it
sounds very much like the P6B without the V8, I particularly like the round
dials fitted to the dash also the spare wheel lid fitting.. Its interesting
that there is a question over totals produced, expect you saw my post to
Rudiger 222 or 238???? depending on which book one reads.
                                                            Regards  Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/