[ROVERNET - UK] Rover TC Series 2 question/

RoverP6 at gmx.de RoverP6 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 7 22:04:23 GMT 2006

Hello Ben,

please see page 131 of James Taylors P6 book (photo)

Not 238 but 222 examples of 435-series were manufactured, see Taylor book page 180 "total built".

Rover left the US market in 1971, perhaps this is the reason for such a low total of 435-serie.

43500109A originally came from Germany? First owner -> US Army ?

Regards

Rudiger
www.RoverP6.info