R: R: [ROVERNET - UK] P6BS prototype and other ideas

Ruotolo Gianluca (DD) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Tue Aug 29 12:17:29 BST 2006

Dear David,

		Graber coupes are splendid but unfortunately no news about, only some photos in books and on interneet.

I think a cabriolet would be technically easier to reproduce, at the end you must cut the roof and - which is more difficult - weld the doors and strenghten the body.

Someone did this before us, so this could be a good idea, but not for me.
I have too much to do with my saloons!!

Regards, Gianluca.