R: R: [ROVERNET - UK] P6BS prototype, Darsun 240 Z and SD 1 coupè

Ruotolo Gianluca (DD) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Tue Aug 29 11:31:02 BST 2006

I agree.
At the end E - type was not technically so developed and, as we know, so reliable.

Another good idea was the SD1 Coupè, and the SD1 Wagon.
In my opinion SD1 was a natural coupè, looking like a Ferrari Daytona, but misteriously they did not produce it in that way.

The SD1 reclame, in England ( five doors sports car, with the photo of the family and dogs inside with the open hatchback)  was splendid and taylor - made for that car.

Regards, Gianluca.