R: [ROVERNET - UK] P6BS prototype

Ruotolo Gianluca (DD) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Tue Aug 29 09:06:15 BST 2006

If I remember well this car had a real radical design and very particular square front lights.
That kind of design at that time was new and original.
To hava an idea, it looked a bit like a big Fiat X 1 - 9, wich was of course a little sports car, but very brilliant .

I saw some articles on P6BS collected in a book, and in my opinion it was extremely interesting.
A real pity they did not produce it.
You remenber the Rover bible, there is a chapter called, if i remembre well, " Rovers that might have been".

It was difficult at that time to attempt at E - type primate, see for example tne beautiful but unsuccessful Jensen Interceptor, which is nowadays quite rare.

Best regards, Gianluca.