[ROVERNET - UK] Rover hub caps in Adelaide.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 13:36:50 BST 2006

>Message: 5
>Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 06:39:35 +0930
>From: David Read <defender110 at ozemail.com.au>
>Subject: [ROVERNET - UK] OEM stuff
>To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
>Cc: sd1online at yahoogroups.com
>
>Hi all Oz viewers ...
>Sorry about the cross post, but has anyone got any OEM bits to
>help a historic restore on a 3.5 P6B?
>
>http://members.ozemail.com.au/~defender110@ozemail.com.au/mypage/images/p6engine3.JPG
>http://members.ozemail.com.au/~defender110@ozemail.com.au/mypage/images/p6b3-4.jpg
>
>I have already replaced the HEI dizzy shown in the pix above - busted
>it's bearings.
>
>I am after OEM alternator, wheels/hubcaps and a decent interior.
>
>Thanks
>Dave
>South Oz

For Hubcaps there is a wrecker in the block that is between grand junction
road, and south road, on the North west side of this intersection south of
the railway line. I think that the name is Prestige auto dismantlers, but I
am not 100% sure. They have an Adelaide listing in the yellow pages though.
They had a whole crate of Rover hubcaps a few years ago. I found a set there
in good condition.

Triumph Rover spares at Lonsdale may have some also.

James.