[ROVERNET - UK] MGs on the Rocks

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 19:07:44 BST 2006

Glen,

Looks like the signs are favourable for us to make it to the show. I think
with the right components on the ignition side of things and some careful
checking of the sealing of the carbs' and inlet manifold I'll be able to
bring the TC.

With luck I'll actually make it there and finally meet an American Roverist!

Take care,

Steven