[ROVERNET - UK] Rove 06

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Mon Aug 21 11:43:13 BST 2006

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:29:55 +0800, you wrote:

>Jumping in...
>
>Not sure the exact number, but I think the WAROC Pres Bill Campton is
>going along with Past Pres Trevor & Lyn Tyrrell. I think Mal Miller and
>John Bailey may also be going but I'm not certain. As far as I know I
>don't think any cars are going over, but I hope I'm wrong!

I recall the NSW Club mag seeking donor cars for visiting WAers last
issue.

>On another thread Peter, how come the registration plates of members'
>and other cars are removed when posted on the web? Is it a privacy issue
>or is there big money in rebirthing Rovers on the east coat!

Heheh i wish there was money in old Rovers!!!

No it is a privacy thing. Our members just asked that their rego be
blotted out for web photos. Except for the cars advertised where we
have to list the registration anyway i as a matter of course try to
remember to block out the registration plate.

Have had my 827 serviced for the Rove, new special Bosch yttrium spark
plugs, new fuel filter, new front ball joint, few other little things
attended to. All ready to go!!

Cheers,

Peter H