[ROVERNET - UK] Hey, give me a brake!!!

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Sat Aug 19 23:33:07 BST 2006

Lance,

Here is a possibility that the Morgan sportscar fraternity like:
http://www.porterfield-brakes.com/pads.html
They claim these kevlar pads are gentle on brake rotors and they will
make pads based on a tracing and dimensions of the old pad.

TS Imported Auto in Ohio also advertizes "Kevlar brake shoes -- $50
exchange for all popular British Cars" in the British Marque newspaper.
I believe this apllies to both pads and shoes.  Ted is also familiar
with Rovers, so he should be worth a try.
www.tsimportedautomotive.com    and  tedtsimx at bright.net

--Steve