[ROVERNET - UK] Peter and Slats

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sat Aug 19 03:53:51 BST 2006

Glen,

Thanks, for the invitation, but we are in the middle of getting ready for
the Portland, OR ABFM. This will be followed immediately by a trip to
Minneapolis, MN for a couple of Navy reunions on consecutive weekends. (Yes,
I had a hand in arranging the schedule - one flight two reunions).

Peter has a drivable Rover, but my P-5 is still not ready for the road. Too
busy with other British cars (MG's). Wow, 6,000 miles in a Rover! What a
trip that would be. I would have to write at least a short story about that
one. I hope to get it to Vancouver B.C. one of these years.

You are always welcome here in Portland too you know.

Sorry, guess I still owe you one!

Slats