[ROVERNET - UK] RSTCA thanks RCCC...

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Aug 18 01:08:31 BST 2006

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the Rover Car Club of Canada
which runs the Rovernet for being such gracious hosts to the Rover
Saloon Club of America over the years. The RSTCA was organized by Rover
enthusiasts in the USA who found each other because of the Rovernet, and
we owe a great debt of gratitude to the RCCC for providing such an
important service. The Rovernet is very stable, and it is always there,
due largely to the efforts of Eric Russell.

Thank you, RCCC!

Glen Wilson
RSTCA