[ROVERNET - UK] Guy with SD1 in Washington, DC????

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 15:26:50 BST 2006

I'm trying to find the contact information for a really nice guy from
the DC area who has attended a couple of shows with a nice Turmeric SD1.
I cannot, for the life of me, remember his name, but he's
African-American and works for some environmental agency of the federal
government. I'm looking for his business card.  Last name might be
"Thomas" or something like that. (Not the Supreme Court judge...)

Anyone else know this guy?

Glen