[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6 3500S parts brake parts

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 8 17:53:23 BST 2006

I believe the 3500S brake master Cylinder is the same as XKE Jaguar,
1965-1974, or Jaguar 420.. Jaguar lists 2 different diameter bores; but they
are considered interchangeable. I send them to apple Hydraulics to resleeve
and rebuild. If you need one contact me   jaguru at bellsouth.net   James Dean