[ROVERNET - UK] My visit to Canada and the US

Pjemail at aol.com Pjemail at aol.com
Sat Aug 5 18:45:57 BST 2006

I am coming to Canada and the NW states for my holiday and would be very pleased to meet some of the Rovernetters in those areas if possible. I have already been in touch with a couple of you, but the demands of my family permitting I would be interested in knowing who else might be there to meet. I leave on Monday 7th and fly into Vancouver, from where I am heading first to Astoria in Oregon via Seattle and then to Edmonton.

If there are any spare parts which I could fit in my suitcase I would be happy to bring them over in order to save shipping costs.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz
(Rover Parts Services)