[ROVERNET - UK] Wheels - Lots of info...

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 4 17:51:36 BST 2006

Kent; I measured the holes on both the 3500S wheel and the Magnum 500, I
sent you photos of. The 3500S is 3 inches between holes one and two; and
4.75 inches between one and three. The Magstar 500 (Also marked 14 x 5 1/2
Unistyle) is 2 3/4 inch between one and two, and 4.5 inches between one and
three. A Rostyle would be the same measurement as the 3500S. James Dean