R: R: R: [ROVERNET - UK] Diluition of Dinitrol

Ruotolo Gianluca (DD) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Fri Aug 4 10:09:14 BST 2006

Dear Ahl,

		very kind of you.
I was told there is a special solvent to use, so I'll have to wait more time.
I also think I'll have to repeat the treatment in 3- 4 years, according to a rare use and a quitre good climate, without salt on the roads.

In these days the coachbuilder will respray the pieces externally.
I hope thye oven will nott create any problem to drying Dinitrol, the temperature inside is more or less 40 C° but the external temperature is new by us 30 - 35 C°.

Bes regars, Gianluca.