R: R: [ROVERNET - UK] Diluition of Dinitrol

Ruotolo Gianluca (DD) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Thu Aug 3 08:45:19 BST 2006

You must know that by us dinitrol is quite uncommon.
It' used in Northern europe and especially in Scandinavian countries, also in Russia.

I saw some cars which were sprayed with dinitrol.
I saw the sills and the visible part of the bottom.

At the end it was not very stick, but black and quite polished, and I thought the result would have been the same.

For this reason i was worried.

So that's what I understood:
1. the diluition with petrol is ok;
2. it' s gonna to stay sticky;
3. the dust is going to create another coat of dust.

At the end, will it dry completely or not?
And will I have to renove it after some years or not?

By us is very used a kind of protection called " antirombo" ( which means smtgh like " against - roar " ) very similar to dinitrol.
It becomes hard and it remains attached to the sheet.
Only after some years it comes away in pieces, so you'll have to respray it.

Do you think it'll happen the same?

Best regards, gianluca.