[ROVERNET - UK] RPL Manual Choke Conversion Kit, No. RCK 12

pjemail at aol.com pjemail at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 08:15:44 BST 2006

If you can't find a kit (which may be difficult I believe), and you
want me to try and get the parts needed to convert off the V8 I have in
my front garden, please tell me soon, as I will be leaving for N.
America on Monday and can bring  them with me to save on shipping costs.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz