[ROVERNET - UK] Transmission fluid/PAS fluid

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 22 20:46:54 BST 2006

I have a question on DG250 transmissions. I have just posted  a DG250
transmission for sale, with photos,  on my ebay store(Old English Motor
Company), ebay item #4552481001. It is from a Jaguar MKIX, but I wonder
whether it will fit Rover and Studebaker. Could someone knowledgeable on
DG250 take a look, and tell me? I would like to describe it correctly, and
if it fits a Rover, perhaps also  put it in the Rover section of my ebay
store. You may contact me at jaguru at bellsouth.net  or call me tollfree in
the US at 1 877 524 8787.Thank you, James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.