[ROVERNET - UK] Magstars and Magnum 500's

S Manwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Thu Apr 20 13:08:06 BST 2006

Ted,

The 2000TC on the cover of this brochure is wearing Magnum 500's (the
later Rostyles look similar, but have a different offset and a more
convex center):

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/rovercar/nadatc/nada.htm

or   http://beerinc.com/rstca/models.html   then click on "NADA 2000 TC"

The same brochure features both Magstars and Magnum 500's in the inside
page.  Interestingly, the Magstar photo shows a chrome rim, though
ultimately Rover only offered the black painted rim on Magstars.

The trim rings you refer to were not a Rover accessory, but I imagine
they would dress up the black rim nicely.

--Steve