[ROVERNET - UK] USA Rover Club Website

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 00:46:27 BST 2006

Send me a test message of the same format you would
send to the Rovernet.

On our Rovernet page, there is a link to a helpful
site someone generated that explains how to ensure
that messages are formatted in Plain Text.

http://www.roverclub.ca/rovernet.html

I think you must be sending a message format other
than Plain Text.  That is the main reason why people
can't post to the Rovernet.

Eric

=== message truncated ===

Webmaster & Magazine Editor: