[ROVERNET - UK] Just purchased three Rover P6

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Sun Apr 16 20:32:48 BST 2006

Thanks, Al.  That's the first time I've been called a
gentleman in quite a while.  Glad to see you posting
to Rovernet.  There are other Roverites in the Atlanta
area and Toby at Flying Circus in Durham, N.C., is not
real close, but has considerable expertise as well as
three very nice P6's.  You can reach him through the
Flying Circus website.

Roverly,
Kent K.

http://www.w108.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Rover-P6