[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 3500S in California needs home fast

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 22:57:53 BST 2006

This car is near me in Santa Cruz, California.  Haven't seen it but I
spoke to the owner and it's got a Buick 300 motor, good running condition,
minor rust.  Price is extremely negotiable because he apparently lost his
storage and has been losing cars daily to the towing impound.  I suspect
if you offered him a couple of hundred bucks he'd be happy.  Someone
please save this car before I lose my willpower and take it myself!

http://www.craigslist.org/sby/car/151158473.html

Geoff Kirkpatrick

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA