[ROVERNET - UK] Ruth @ ABC

Ted Holman ted_holman at vintagesuzuki.com
Tue Apr 11 23:13:58 BST 2006

Just had George and George come for a quick visit from Vancouver Island to
Grants Pass. The trunk was loaded with rebuilt hydraulics and a gear box
from Ruth at ABC up there. Best thing I have found on this list was a
reference to her when I first started in on my 67 TC. She has saved me more
time and agony and I just wanted to say thanks once again.  They mentioned a
Rover get together in June somewhere near the Frazer Valley and I was
wondering when and where that was going happen. Thanks again Ruth!!
Ted