[ROVERNET - UK] USA Rover Club Website

Glen WIlson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Sat Apr 8 17:59:09 BST 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 20:49 +1000, Peter Huttemeier wrote:

> Is this the new address or just the interim one? Should i still be
> linking to http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=rovercar
>

>From Glen Wilson:

We will continue to maintain a permanent presence at the Hemmings Motor
News website, but it will probably be primarily a redirect page to the
new site at Stephen's server once he feels the new website is ready to
go. The Hemmings page will continue to be one contact point for the
RSTCA regardless of where the main site is hosted in the future.
Hemmings is a place where a lot of American classic car buffs go to find
info on collector cars. The RSTCA is also listed in their printed
directory, and we get a fair number of inquiries from people who find us
through Hemmings.

It shouldn't be long before the new RSTCA site is officially launched
because Stephen is making great progress. I appreciate Stephen's
willingness to take over responsibility for the RSTCA website since I
have been somewhat lax in maintaining it and adding new content.

In the meantime, if you want to provide a link to the RSTCA site through
Hemmings, please use this URL:

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/rovercar/index.htm

This will allow you to access the pages without the inconvenience of the
Hemmings framework.

Thanks again, Stephen!

Glen Wilson