[ROVERNET - UK] Reminder - Fritz's car in Arkansas P5 3 Litre

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Fri Sep 30 21:28:55 BST 2005

Hi Netters,
This is truely an elegant car.  Note that it is air-conditioned.  I
spoke with the Bill Armstrong of B&A Restoration who did the work.  I
asked Diane about the price and I think she really doesn't know what to
ask (I certainly wouldn't.  There are no comparable sales in this
country.)  She is returning Fritz' ashes to Austria and will be out of
the country until October 11.

There are still some folks around who can work on the DG automatic, Bill
Rust in Midland, TX, for one.  Most parts are shared with Jaguar and
Studebaker.  The problem seems to be with the governor, but the exact
symptoms and condition of the parts are unkown and there are some
differences from year to year and among the different manufacturers. To
convert to a stick or later BW35 would be difficult.

Roverly,
Kent K.