[ROVERNET - UK] Anybody out there?

Richard Elliott relliott44 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 04:25:19 BST 2005

I do not post often but I read continuously.  I am
grateful for the Rovernet.  I am working on the P6B
here in Rowlett.  The present operation is repair of
the floor sheetmetal, which is soon to be ready for
paint.  For those of you monitoring my pace, the car
should be ready for the Rover bicentennial.

In the area of general news, it has been extraordinary
to have the hurricane evacuees here in our midst.
Along with our local governments and churches, the
companies we work at all seem to be taking special
measures to generate aid, postpone money collection,
or give direct support.

Richard Elliott
1970 P6B NADA Tobacco Leaf