[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s brake light mystery

rogerdm at iprimus.com.au rogerdm at iprimus.com.au
Thu Sep 22 23:36:21 BST 2005

When I disamantled the cork float switch in the brake fluid resevoir I was
suprised by the corrosion on the terminals.  I wonder whether the float has
failed and intermitant contacts with warmer fluid may explain the problem.
 Or, whether the handbrake switch is so close to contact that the heat from
the tunnel expands the metal components thereby making an intermitent circuit.
 Perhaps remove, clean and ajust and live a healthy life forever more.

cheers Roger