[ROVERNET - UK] More on Fuel

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 22 05:20:33 BST 2005

The American corn belt, Iowa, Nebraska, etc, promotes the use of ethanol in
gas. I think the University of Nebraska  has published extensive data;
someone might want to follow up on that. Brazil uses alcohol. I had a
customer , who bought Jaguar parts,who said it ate the floatbowls of his
Stromberg 175carbs, on a Jaguar. I don't know personally, but if anyone is
from Brasil, they might comment.James Dean, Ft.Lauderdale.