[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s brake light mystery

Peter King peter at king-co.com
Thu Sep 22 01:18:02 BST 2005

Hi all.

My 3500s brake warning light comes on after I've been driving a while
and the car is good and hot. It flickers as though it is being
activated by the fluid in the reservoir, but both reservoirs are full.
I don't have any warning sensors connected to the pads-they're all the
newer type without them.
After driving for about an hour, the light comes on more steadily,
sometimes staying on for a few minutes then off again.

Anybody have any idea what might cause this?

Many thanks in advance,

Peter

Peter King
Principal