[ROVERNET - UK] Fuels and cars

Dave Read defender110 at ozemail.com.au
Mon Sep 19 09:47:09 BST 2005

Hi
I have a pair of unwanted Stromberg CD175's with LPG adaptors off of my
'76 2 door Rangie if anyone is interested in a reasonable deal.
Contact me off list.

I replaced them with a single 2bbl Holley when I transplanted a 3.9L
into the beast.

I agree with Gavin ... they were too fiddly to keep in tune.
The Holley had it's own problems with the 4wd application .... on a
Victorian High Country trip, it vented fuel on steep ascents and
descents. :-(

Cheers
Dave
South Oz