[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Float Question

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 03:17:21 BST 2005

greetings, by the way. I just ordered a float for a friends Morris with an
HS carb. The part I got would fit my TC HD8's but not the HS6. You could try
Royze if you are not in the US. If you are located in the US you will have
to order through a dealer. They can refer you to the right source. The site
is www.royze.com and check under Fuel Systems. The good news is that both
floats are definately still available.
Ron.