[ROVERNET - UK] Portland Oregon All British Field Meet P.S.

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 18:11:34 BST 2005

Eric,

I was there also with two MG's (1954 & 1974). I talked briefly with the
gentleman with the Green SDI. He had it for sale and was more interested in
pursuing that task than in conversation. It had an unusual paint job in that
it had gold flecks.

To bad the person looking for a 2000 TC didn't pick up the local one that I
had checked out. It has since been purchased by Steven Dibdin, a
transplanted Brit in Brooklyn, N.Y. It had "god bones".

The Portland ABFM, would make a good Rove for your group. I could assist
with hosting the group somewhat. We have a few extra guest rooms and space
for parking, including RV's.

Slats

Slats