[ROVERNET - UK] Re: New to classic car ownership in the US- Help!

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Wed Sep 14 18:29:24 BST 2005

I can now received from the forum.  It was indeed my company's spam
filter that blocked messages.

The gentleman in need of insurance in the US might also try

Classic Collectors Insurance
P.O. Box 429569
Cincinnati, OH 45242
email 'classiccollectors at gaic.com'

Their restrictions on use seem perfectly reasonable (3000 miles per
year).  I have had to make no claims, but they settled for an agreed
value on my Rover (after an appraisal) without argument, with premiums
that seem very reasonable to me.

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)