[ROVERNET - UK] New to classic car ownership in the US- Help!

Peter King peter at king-co.com
Tue Sep 13 16:18:44 BST 2005

Hi Steve,

I have two rovers and two classic boats insured by Hagerty, and they
have provided superb service. They covered storm damage to my boat
without question, and their car policies do not restrict driving, other
than to say that they prefer that the cars are not driven over 3,000
miles per year and that they are garage-kept. I requested a higher
value on my P5 because of the extensive restoration I had done, and
they gave me a higher allowance.

Best of luck to you!

Peter King