[ROVERNET - UK] Fuels and cars

Sands sands2005 at home00.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 16:29:51 BST 2005

G'day Gavin!
                     We have exchanged emails before...I lived in Gawler
and had an SD1 Van Den Plas 3500.... now surfaced in the UK I have an
820 Vitesse 2l Turbo.
The SD1 essentially has two boots.... could you mount an LPG cylinder in
the lower of the two boots? You'd stil have a sizeable space. Or
alternately the spare wheel also had a vertical storage position off to
one side. Why not put a donut tank in the spare wheel well?

Mike   Sands       Vitesse     Norwich