[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Float Question

Pjemail at aol.com Pjemail at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 08:39:55 BST 2005

You can use float lid assemblies from HS6 carbs, but you have to make sure that the layout of the top of the float lid is correct (Pipes going in the right direction etc.)

Unless Peter Vanfermeulen does have some HS8 floats (they do not have a central hole like the HD ones), you will need to change to an appropriate assembly from another HS type carb. I believe I have new ones available suitable for the 2000 TC. Contact me off the Rovernet for details.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz