[ROVERNET - UK] No messages

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Thu Sep 8 04:14:20 BST 2005

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 19:10:02 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>P.S. Wish I could take the car out but with Premium
>Unleaded (98 octane) at around A$1.50 a litre its
>getting to be a joke.

Ray,

have you noticed Shell are now selling a 95 octane, priced between the
std unleaded (91) and sooper dooper (98). I have used it in both of
mine (4lit V8SE and 2.7lit V6Vitesse), and I cant tell any difference
between the 95 and the 98. It is 6c more then standard, but with Coles
4 cent vouchers negligible difference. Neither of my cars will run
well on 91.

Cheers,

Peter H