[ROVERNET - UK] P6 fuel cons

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Fri Sep 2 01:19:41 BST 2005

Since when do we in Aust work in US gallons?
Arrrgghh I'd love new bushes...
This is city puttering, often not getting choke right in.  I was getting 31
when I did mainland trip at Christmas.
Personally I don't trust the lift pin test, due to not knowing how far you
have lifted it, and it moves the needle from its idle spot; I pump the
brakes and listen to the engine.  Currently the idle mixture is spot on by
that test, but due to the inevitable shaft leaks it is richer than it should
be above idle.  I will richen lowest 2mm or so of the needle and see what
happens.

PVS